Paint The Beach
Paint the Beach Plein Air Festival invites artists from across the country to come and experience all Fort Myers Beach has to offer and create paintings of and on our beautiful sub-tropical islands.
See artists compete in special live painting events:
- 4pm Wedneday, November 8th: The Sundowner 2 hour painting competition starts on the beach side of the Junkanoo and Fresh Catch Bistro restaurants. [details]
- 9am Saturday, November 11th: The 2 hour Quick Draw competition begins in Times Square. [details]
Attend the receptions during the Paint The Beach Festival
- 7pm Wedneday, November 8th at the Fort Myers Beach Art Gallery [details]
- 5pm Friday, November 10th at Santini Plaza [details]
Purchase original paintings at the following venues:
- The Sundowner Reception [details]
- The Awards Ceremony and Reception [details]
- The Quick Draw competition [details]
- At the Festival Tent on Saturday 9am-6pm and Sunday 10am-2pm [map]
During the event, the public is invited to observe this challenging form of open air painting as artists compete in multiple competitions all week long throughout Fort Myers Beach. The artists capture the beauty, texture and light of the local landscape.